Re: The Sims 3 Graphics problems

by sstreit71

Original Post

The Sims 3 Graphics problems

★★★ Newbie

Ever since I installed my Sims 3 pc game it doesn't work properly. I have re-installed it but it didn't change anything. It takes a lot longer than it should to load, I constantly get saving errors (error code 12 and 13) and on the town/zoomed out view everything is black apart from the buildings which are grey blocks. I use a sony vaio, windows vista, intel core 2 duo processor (2.40 GHz). I think the major problem is the graphics card, I have an nvidia card (GeForce 9300M GS) I did try updating it a little while ago but it still doesn't change the problem. Also now my game says that this graphics card isn't compatible with the game. If someone could help it would be amazing, but i'm a 16 year old girl so if you have any answers please keep them simple haha, thanks

Message 1 of 3 (285 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi -- I'm having the same problem with my computer crashing during Create a Household on Sims 3. I've attached my DxDiag for your reference. Can you assist me? Thanks much!

- Steve

Message 3 of 3 (131 Views)