Re: the sims 4 bugs

by crinrict

Original Post

the sims 4 bugs

★★★ Newbie

i bougt the sims 4 on orgin 2 days ago and downloaded it i thought everything was going well and i was done with building and then i wanted to play but then it started to be reallt buggy so buggy that it is almost to buggy to actually play and to go or do stuff. i don't know if it's my laptop or the sims itself but it's really annoying and if it doesn't get solved a waste of money. because it's not fun to onlyy build  i wanna be able to do stuff.

can someone please help me?? Devil

Message 1 of 4 (156 Views)

Hero

Hi @itsacrybaby

could you describe the issues you're having ?

It's a bit hard to help with so little info to go on.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (150 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it is just when in building modus everything is going well and nothing is buggy but when i klikt on the lifestyle modus so to play everything is starting to be buggy and beinging really slow. i almost can't play because its so slow i can only build stuff.

Message 3 of 4 (137 Views)

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (130 Views)