[CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Horse Ranch DLC Completely Broken

★★ Guide

@silverwing0505 

Have you tried a game repair?

It also seems to me that your issue sounds similar to the issues detailed in this thread, though the issues on that thread seem to be being experienced on Mac, rather than PC.

Hi! I'm SimmerStar4 (they/them). I'm not an expert on game issues, so don't take me as one! I'm just a Sims player who wants to try and help fellow players, and who finds game bugs and issues interesting.

Message 1471 of 1,476 (599 Views)

Re: Horse Ranch DLC Completely Broken

Hero
@silverwing0505 I merged your post with the main PC thread on this.

Please check the first post for more details.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 1472 of 1,476 (549 Views)

Gray llama

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have a gray llama over my scemerio button, which is fine except all of the skin of the characters is multi toned and often have ? on the middle of their faces, what can I do?  It is driving me crazy.  I just installed on a new computer and don't have any mods or anything else on it.

Message 1473 of 1,476 (367 Views)

Re: Gray llama

@cadenf  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 1474 of 1,476 (339 Views)

Sims 4 External Hard Drive Load Error

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone, I just put the sims 4 onto an external hard drive so that I can play it properly on my laptop. Now when I load into a save the characters skin is like a red and white error message or something. Has anyone else experienced this and know how to fix it?

Message 1475 of 1,476 (328 Views)

Re: Sims 4 External Hard Drive Load Error

@dtalorico  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 1476 of 1,476 (313 Views)