Re: Wrong homework?

by natabean

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Wrong homework?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

So ALL of my children/teens/YAs have the wrong homework.

Children have none, teens have the orange grade school book and YAs have the blue high school book despite obviously not going to school. Has anyone else found this? It's like this from install with no cheats activated. 

If there is a teen and a YA in a house it's fine, because I put their books on a table, get the teen to complete the correct homework and from then on they come home with the right one. Otherwise it's a right pain to sort out.

Anyone know if this can be fixed without having to wait for a patch?

Thanks

Message 1 of 8 (465 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

OK. Thanks.

Marking as fixed for now since no reports have arisen.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (397 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Added. What happens if you sell all and get new ones ? Do new children have the wrong ones again ?

Does this happen in only one family or also if you switch ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (455 Views)

Hero

@googles0987 Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 8 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry for not replying earlier.

I'm all honesty I gave up on the game altogether, so I don't know. I've not really played it since. 

Message 4 of 8 (400 Views)

Hero

OK. Thanks for getting back to me

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 8 (398 Views)

Hero

@natabean You pressed me too on this. Is this still an issue for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 8 (397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sorted the issue by figuring out that I could buy a new type of homework from the bookcase and I haven't looked back since. I've also only been playing the one family, so I haven't had a chance to replicate the result.

It happened to me when I had a  child with homework, then I started and played a new household and left the child to keep growing up. When I returned and the child was now a teen, his homework was still elementary school. 

Message 7 of 8 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

OK. Thanks.

Marking as fixed for now since no reports have arisen.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 8 (398 Views)