[FIXED] Outdoor puddle wont disappear

by Vlaxitov

Original Post

Re: [FIXED] Outdoor puddle wont disappear

Hero

We fixed an issue that could occur when re-loading a lot, that would prevent exterior puddles from disappearing. Exterior water puddles will once again disappear over time.
  • Being that the source of most exterior Sim puddles is from…
    • Speaking of which… do you change the clothes of your Sim after a bladder fail? Or do you just let them shake it off?

This has been fixed in Patch 1.29.69

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 41 of 43 (5,577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

It looks like this bug is back again since seasons. (At least in my game) I have a puddle outside after rain that wont go away. My Sims constantly feeling uncomortable (trash-can buff) because of the bad suraoundings. Reloading game did not fix it. Bulldozing and replacing the lot may help, but I have not tried yet, because I'm tired of having to re-upgrate all of my electronics again and again after.  Very annoying :/ If at least the upgrated electronics would keep its upgrates, after replacing a lot because of bugs, things would be alot easier vor the player.

Message 42 of 43 (570 Views)

Hero
Could you please create a new thread.

Thank you

@LuvMySimz

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 43 (549 Views)