Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CoL] Non-Henford sims talk about HOB villagers needing help

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@mightyspritesims I have a sort of diff take on this bug, and that I only get notifications from non-Henford sims about helping Henford villagers only when I interact with them enough while they're visiting the village, but don't live there.
Message 11 of 20 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Guide

I haven't played any household in Henford-on-Bagley yet, and I'm seeing the notification that villagers need help with errands during random conversations. Most recently my Sim who lives in Newcrest had their friend who lives in Oasis Springs over and that notification popped up 7 times before I stopped the conversation. @simvasion I'll do what you said and see if that stops it from popping up.

Message 12 of 20 (1,000 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [CoL] Non-Henford sims obsessively talk about HOB villagers needing h

★ Novice

I can't get my Onedrive to work correctly and im just not computer smart, so I'll get my husband to help send it in when he gets home. This problem just started today for me, and only with my toddler. No one can even take care of the toddler without her saying 'a lot of villagers need help' over and over. A lot of weird stuff is happening in my save right now.

Message 13 of 20 (915 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Just having this issue since yesterday. So many sims are saying this and sometimes it seems to be instead of another answer. For example, my sim just asked a pregnant sim when her due date was and she started saying about Henford-on-Bagley. Like, no, that's not what I wanted to know...

I'm on xbox one.

Message 14 of 20 (839 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello All,

If anyone of you are still encountering this (without mods), would you be willing to share your save file(s)?

If so, please send me a private message with a link to the file.

Instructions here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Thanks!

Message 15 of 20 (746 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yes! The bug is still occuring. Currently playing in a save without Mods/CC. I am gonna send over the save file right now! The screenshot shows just two popups, but they occur almost everytime I interact with other Sims.

Message 16 of 20 (688 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I sent over the save file and I have a strange observation: After playing a little more (maybe an hour) the messages disappeared that popped up before in almost every interaction with my played household and did not return. I played with the same household and I have no idea why it suddenly stopped.

Message 17 of 20 (667 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

Hello.

We no longer need saves for this issue.  The team will look into it.

Thank you.

Message 18 of 20 (2,015 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Has your team identified a possible cause? I'm having this issue and my main family's twin infants are telling each other about villagers needing help when cooing at each other... I've tried to talk to villagers and never get an option to help out. Mods are installed, but they were installed after cottage living was installed last week and the notification was occurring before hand.

Message 19 of 20 (529 Views)

Hero

Residents of Henford-on-Bagley will less often mention how local residents are in need of help.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (2,051 Views)