How can I bake a cake to age up my Sim in Sims4 PC?

by barbara659

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 new update - fridge issues

★★★ Newbie
Try this>>> Right click the Sims4 Icon in Origin and choose "repair game".
Message 41 of 184 (3,383 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@anap_om wrote:
Try this>>> Right click the Sims4 Icon in Origin and choose "repair game".

As i said, repairing the game didn't work.

Done it and i didn't work,

restarted pc, didn't work,

repaired again, didn't work

Message 42 of 184 (3,333 Views)

Hero

Did you also try removing your cache files ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 43 of 184 (3,316 Views)

Re: Sims cannot eat from the fridge or make meals

Hero

@Kyinnla Merged. Please refer to the solution post of this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 184 (3,308 Views)

Re: Can't cook after update in December

★★ Novice

Repairing my game through Origin did not work. It may work for you. If not, make a copy of your Mods and saves folder on your desktop. Delete Sims 4 folder. Start Sims 4. Exit Sims 4. Then replace the new Mods and saves folders with your backups. This solution worked for me.

Message 45 of 184 (3,300 Views)

How can I bake a cake to age up my Sim in Sims4 PC?

★★ Novice

I am having trouble with my sims in the sims4 pc game.  i can't remove spoiled food from the refrigerator; the only thing it allows for us to eat is yogurt and cereal.  when i click to cook it takes away the money but doesnt allow me to cook anything i want to age up my sim children and bake a cake i cant do that, help?

Message 46 of 184 (3,285 Views)

Re: How can I bake a cake to age up my Sim in Sims4 PC?

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem and I ended up just leaving the household because it couldn't use the stove and bake. I ended up making a new household and that fixed the problem. After I tried to go back to my old household the children were already aged up. 

Message 47 of 184 (3,283 Views)

Re: How can I bake a cake to age up my Sim in Sims4 PC?

★★★★★ Apprentice

@barbara659 wrote:

I am having trouble with my sims in the sims4 pc game.  i can't remove spoiled food from the refrigerator; the only thing it allows for us to eat is yogurt and cereal.  when i click to cook it takes away the money but doesnt allow me to cook anything i want to age up my sim children and bake a cake i cant do that, help?

To resolve this issue, follow these steps:

• Exit the game
  • Right click on The Sims 4 in Origin and select "Repair Game"

This should get your stove and refrigerator working normally again.   

Message 48 of 184 (3,281 Views)

New update carrier problem

★★★ Newbie

I have not played sims 4 for some time and now wheen I was traying to come back to it,  I cant be promoted becasue I have to get for example level 5 of some skill, but I already have 6 or higher for example. But game wirtes "thinks" I  have 0/5 in this case. Probably it's something wrong with new uptade. I bought it on Origin and I fulfiled every step suggested by phone support. It didin't worked. Do you have similar problems? Please help. Regards.

Message 49 of 184 (3,292 Views)

Re: Can't cook after update in December

Hero

@DJPredator91 Merged. There's several suggestions in this thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 184 (3,287 Views)