Re: Clothing colors other body parts

by crinrict

Original Post

Clothing colors other body parts

★★★★ Novice

I've had this weird problem with my cc for the longest time. You see I have loads cc. All of which is in a package form. I load my game and go in CAS only to reveal some of my dresses, shirts, and bottoms are colored one color and when worn turns the whole sim into that color other than their head. And the worst part is dashboard hasn't been able to identify what files are doing this!!

Message 1 of 4 (171 Views)

Hero

Did those work before ? Looks like they are simply very badly done so just remove them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (154 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I really don't know. This has happened on my older laptop too. I will try to identify which ones are doing this but I was trying to see if there was a solution to it. If someone as experienced as you doesn't know what's going on then I guess I can't fix it. Thanks anyways

Message 3 of 4 (146 Views)

Hero

If the cc is bad, then there's nothing you can do other than to remove it.

It's probably also not a problem that would show in any of the tools so it will be manual work

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (140 Views)