Re: Can't pick a lifetime wish in create a sim

by leaharun

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't pick a lifetime wish in create a sim

★★★ Newbie

Well i went into create a sim it was fine making the sim untill i got to choosing the lifetime wish, i chose the traits but the boxes where you normaly chose which lifetime wish you want had hearts inside and wouldnt let me pick them.  Because of this i cant create a family because you can not proceed because you have to pick a lifetime wish for the adult sims.  On some forms people have said that its a glitch with the sims 3 pets expansion pack (which i have) but i uninstalled it to play without the pets exspanisin pack and i still have the same promlem.  I dont know what to do and cant find a solition please help!!Confusedmileysad:

Leah

Message 1 of 3 (4,873 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Are you using mods ? This is usually caused by an incompatible mod. If you do, remove your mods and delete your cache files.

Go to documents\ea\thesims3 and delete these files

• CASPartCache.package
  • compositorCache.package
  • scriptCache.package
  • simCompositorCache.package
  • socialCache.package

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (5,194 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Are you using mods ? This is usually caused by an incompatible mod. If you do, remove your mods and delete your cache files.

Go to documents\ea\thesims3 and delete these files

• CASPartCache.package
  • scriptCache.package
  • socialCache.package

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (5,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie

crinrict wrote: Are you using mods ? This is usually caused by an incompatible mod. If you do, remove your mods and delete your cache files.   Go to documents\ea\thesims3 and delete these files

• CASPartCache.package
  • scriptCache.package
  • socialCache.package

Thank you so much its now working pefectly!! Standard smile

Message 3 of 3 (4,856 Views)