When will The Sims 4 be released for other platforms such as PS3, PS4...

by augusto_ba370

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When will The Sims 4 be released for other platforms such as PS3, PS4...

★ Novice
Please, i've been searching for this for about a year and I couldn't get anything...
Message 1 of 4 (574 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When will The Sims 4 be released for other platforms such as PS3, PS4...

Hero

There's no info when (or even if) there will be a console version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (591 Views)

All Replies

Hero

There's no info when (or even if) there will be a console version.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (592 Views)

★★ Guide

As Crin stated, it is unknown about console versions.

Message 3 of 4 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I, too, have been waiting patiently for the Sims 4 to come to PS4. I initially played the original sims, all the way through the Sims 3 on the PC or Mac. However, I have been gaming regularly on the PS4 for the last year and refuse to buy the Sims 4 for the PC and then have it come to the consoles and have to buy it again for the PS4. So, I will wait I suppose but this gamer will NOT be buying it for the PC/Mac. And I have a PS4 friends list of SEVERAL, approximately 40 of my friends said if it comes to PS4 they will buy it and they all have friends on their friends list that will too. So there is loads of profit to be made for EA if they bring it to the next generation consoles. Come on EA - get on the ball. PS4 and Xbox One is where the new money to be made is at!
Message 4 of 4 (524 Views)