Re: Online Access Sims 4

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Online Access Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

I have Sims 4 and it just wont let me go online i have researched this topic for months now and nothing has worked? I tried the run as admin and even that didn't work. When i click on the button that would normally take you to the gallery it took me to my library and there are no other links saying community or anything. When i got Get To Work a anew tab called My Packs came up and i was really excited so i clicked on this and it said Connect? So i clicked that and it said Online Access Disabled. Does anyone know how to fix this????!!!!! Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 1 of 5 (2,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You've probably already checked this, but in the game options there is a spot to enable online access. That might be where it's talking about.

I hope you get it solved , if this doesn't help Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (2,485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

There’s no option for that

Message 3 of 5 (2,081 Views)

Hero
@AnnaMarie027 If you have no option then you are either using a child account or the legacy edition.

Both have no access to online features.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (2,062 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi folks, I'll need to close this here as it's an old thread that's been necro'd. Please feel free to join in more current threads on this or if there are none, create a new one. Thank you, Lanna.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 5 (2,054 Views)