My Friend's World is in Mine?

by ashurii-chann

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My Friend's World is in Mine?

★★★ Newbie

I wanted to play the sims 4 a little before I bought it so I asked my friend if I could play on her account. She let me, and so I played for 2 hours until I came to a conclusion I wanted to buy it. I made my own origin account and bought the game, but then I saw that the world I had created on my friend's account was on my game. I don't mind but will my friend be able to see the changes I make to that world or if I add a new one? Sorry if it's a bit of a ridiculous question; I'm new to the sims 4 community. xD

Message 1 of 3 (164 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My Friend's World is in Mine?

Hero

Hi,

when you installed the game on your computer, new user files were created. That's the save you see. You can continue with the game as your friend has her save game on her computer.

The two will not affect each other.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (156 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi,

when you installed the game on your computer, new user files were created. That's the save you see. You can continue with the game as your friend has her save game on her computer.

The two will not affect each other.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (157 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you!
Message 3 of 3 (148 Views)