[WORKAROUND] [CL] Error Code 132:dad724e4:594ad40: Pools in apartments

by Grounded_Lioness

Original Post

Re: Error Code:132:dad724e4:16f19fc6 wont let me visit a lot

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, I think I figured out a way after a whole night of not sleeping and trying literally everything. I realized there’s a lot if glitches after I downloaded for rent. 

Anyways, delete the section that you just created (because that would probably be the trigger of the glitch) the. Upload your whole lot to the gallery so you don’t lose it. Save as a new game and download the lot you uploaded to successfully replace your current lot. 

This works for me, hope it works for you too.

Message 41 of 46 (248 Views)

Re: Error Code:132:dad724e4:16f19fc6 wont let me visit a lot

Hero
@cleanabby This thread is specially about CL apartments and pool. Is this where you had the error or was it a residential rental with ladders and a bit a different error number ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 46 (214 Views)

Error code 132:dad724e4:456c479a

★★★ Newbie

I am trying to open the Sims 4 on the current update. I can open the game but once I get into my save, it gives me error code 132:dad724e4:456c479a and won't let me enter the household.

I tried taking out all my mods and repairing the game but neither worked.

Message 43 of 46 (194 Views)

Re: Error code 132:dad724e4:456c479a

Hero
@hogwartopia What kind of lot are you playing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 46 (156 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict I am on a for rent apt lot I made in del sol valley
Message 45 of 46 (108 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@hogwartopia Did you put any ladders ? Any pools ? 

Do you have any LastException files in your documents folder ?

Best is to delete the ones you have, then trigger the error and check if new ones are created.

If that is the case, please upload

Please either create a .rar file to upload or c/p the content into your post.

Deleting the file won't fix your issue. Uploading the file is meant for troubleshooting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 46 (82 Views)