[WORKAROUND] [CL] Error Code 132:dad724e4:594ad40: Pools in apartments

by Grounded_Lioness

Original Post

Re: Error Code 132:dad724e4:594ad40

★★ Apprentice

@crinrict Ok so I saved each room - bulldozed with no amendments excluding the pool - put back all the rooms - worked. 
Thank you 🤣😜

Message 31 of 46 (863 Views)

sims4 household

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i cant open my household why ??

it says the game failed to load error code : 132:dad724e4:29713f33 . it is recommended that you relanuch the game
Screenshot 2023-04-22 211552.png

Message 32 of 46 (788 Views)

Re: sims4 household

Champion (Retired)

@shey1122 

Move your Mods folder to the Desktop and delete localthumbcache.package. Then test the game in a new save.
If it works now check for updates to your Mods and CC. Add it back a little at a time while testing until you have found all that are broken.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 33 of 46 (769 Views)

Re: sims4 household

★★★★ Guide
@shey1122 Take a look at this
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-CL-Error-Code-132-dad724e4-594ad40-Pools-in/td-p/10...

It is an older Threat, but the first two groups of the code are the same.
Message 34 of 46 (732 Views)

FR: I cannot visit tenants in any owned rental lot

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to visit my rental properties to do maintenance and on one occasion try to get my tenant to pay a fine he refused to do over the mail. It keeps giving me this error code. I have restarted the game and app. I have also cleared my cache and repaired the game. I've even tried playing as the households in the rentals. Nothing has worked. I can edit the lots though. I just can't visit them in live mode. I don't have any mods or cc. Does anyone know a workaround or have any other suggestions of what I can try?

Message 35 of 46 (565 Views)

Re: FR: I cannot visit tenants in any owned rental lot

Message 36 of 46 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@gleyn-96 

I've tried that and also took out the pool I had on the lot. It worked at first, but when I tried to go back again it gave me the same error code. I don't use mods on my game. I guess this is just something I will have to wait for to be fixed Disappointed

Message 37 of 46 (522 Views)

Hero
@BadWolfPadme I merged your post with the bug report in this. For CL it was def pools that caused this specific error code.

Do you have any LastException files in your documents folder ?

Best is to delete the ones you have, then trigger the error and check if new ones are created.

If that is the case, please upload

Follow instructions here on how to upload: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-does-this-forum-work/m-p/3445427#M181737 (under Additional info)

Deleting the file won't fix your issue. Uploading the file is meant for troubleshooting.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 46 (496 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@crinrict  I did have a few LastException files. I deleted them as you said and went back to my game to trigger the error. It did create a new file. I've linked it here.

Message 39 of 46 (444 Views)

Hero
@BadWolfPadme I just rellized no one actually posted their LE before in this thread so I have nothing to compare it too. It doesn't seem to be a ladder as there's no mentions of ladders in your LE.

Would you mind sending me your save ? Instructions in my signature

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 40 of 46 (416 Views)