Re: [UNSURE] [ECO] N.A.P Water Conservation fine for business lot in another hoo

by LifeofTamilton

Original Post

Re: N.A.P Water Conservation fine despite not being active

★ Guide

@MeSunnyC wrote:
@PenguinFoopI think that would make sense. Whether it's made like that by design or it's a bug, I think it'd make sense to fix it to either
a) let households that have businesses in different neighborhoods vote on those neighborhoods too
b) make it so that businesses NAPs don't affect the household

Actually I don't really think the second option makes much sense.  It would be like saying "I'm putting my business in your neighborhood but I am not going to follow your rules."  In reality (which admittedly The Sims has always bucked against thankfully), that wouldn't work.  You choose to live or do business there that means you choose to follow that community's rules.

Just my opinion.  I like option A

Message 21 of 28 (577 Views)

Re: [UNSURE] [ECO] N.A.P Water Conservation fine for business lot in another hoo

★★★ Apprentice

My household keeps getting fined in accordance with the water conservation action plan but the total bill is $7 for water usage...is that a lot? Going to upgrade some to recycled water and see if that fixes it

Message 22 of 28 (544 Views)

my sim is fined for water conservation NAP, but it is inactive

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all except paranormal and kits
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? open a game and don't vote for water conservation and your sim will get fined for that NAP
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim gets fined for the water conservation NAP each night even though it is not active.
What do you expect to see? my sim to not get fined
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. it never happened until the most recent patch/update

Additional information:

my sim lives in an apartment and the self sufficency NAP is active. She is a chef. she owns a resturant, but it does not have all the requirements.

Message 23 of 28 (501 Views)

Re: my sim is fined for water conservation NAP, but it is inactive

Hero
@dragonmasterle0 is the nap active in the restaurants hood ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 28 (493 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't know. I'll check.

Message 25 of 28 (483 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is, but my sim barely uses any water and water shutoff day does not happen.

Message 26 of 28 (477 Views)

Hero
@dragonmasterle0 repeal it there then

I merged your post with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 28 (472 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict Currently having the same issue right now (console player)
Message 28 of 28 (294 Views)