by crinrict

Original Post

[SV] [GTW] Unlocked Career outfits no longer in CAS

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.105.332.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Most EP (except For Rent, High School) Most GP (except, Batuu, Wedding, Vampires) Stuff Packs: Laundry, Spooky, Paranomal, Cool Kitchen, Moschino, Chef Hustle, Romantic Garden, First Pet, Knitting,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have Sims unlock some new career outfits and Plan outfits using a Dresser.
What happens when the bug occurs? Many Unlocked Career Outfits are no longer available in CAS to use as Everyday outfit. (Tested Military and Scientist)
What do you expect to see? To be able to choose any unlocked Career-related outfit, headgear, and shoes in CAS for my Sims in the household to wear at any time.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Usually (before the bug) when you click on a Sim's body, the current clothing will show highlighted in the category list. Now many of the previously unlocked career outfits cannot be found in CAS, even if the Sim has had them set as Everyday already. The camouflage outfit and the suit without the medals are no longer available if I choose some normal clothing. (That means I cannot alter the swatches either. ) In the Scientist Career, I could not find the Extraterrestrial outfit with headgear, or any lower-level lab coat. It makes no difference to set or remove filters like male/female, unlocked, or Pack related. There could be more Careers affected. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title.

Message 1 of 2 (623 Views)

Re: [SV] [GTW] Career outfits no longer in CAS

Hero
@MazsolaCsibi I added GTW and SV tags for now.

Please post back if you find others.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (555 Views)