[PSP] Bonehilda/Guidry refuse my romantic interactions (Sexual Orientation)

by Cendre_MagicE

Original Post

[PSP] Bonehilda/Guidry refuse my romantic interactions (Sexual Orientation)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Français
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? last one
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Bonehilda and Guidry do not refuse my romantic interactions anymore.
What happens when the bug occurs? In the past, I used to play on an haunted lot. My sim became friend with Guidry, then start romantic interactions, it worked well (Guidry is always flirty anyway). Same thing with Bonehilda. Recently I started again using an haunted lot and when Guidry and Bonehilda show up, when I click on romantic interactions I always get the message ""sorry, I am not interested in this kind of relationship". Looks like the default settings for those sims is now a romantic and asexual since their profile panel is "no woohoo", "no love interest" and "not opened to suggestions".
What do you expect to see? Bonehilda and Guidry accept my love interactions. They are not Mrs Crumplebottom !!!!
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

What the heck !?! Guidry's lore is to be a full time seducer ! And have romantic interactions with Bonehilda is part of the fun!!

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (1,221 Views)

Re: Bonehilda and Guidry refuse my romantic interactions

Hero
@Cendre_MagicE did you check on their sexual orientation ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,206 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I did and it is the issue. Before they were opened to romantic interaction (like 2 years ago). I do not understand why now the game default setting was changed to aromatic and asexual (no interest in romantic or sexual interaction with any sims). 

Message 3 of 5 (1,203 Views)

Hero
@Cendre_MagicE Could have been coincidence. Do you get the same in a fresh game (for testing purposes) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,195 Views)

[PSP] Guidry assigned incorrect sexual orientation

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.104.58.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, CL, CoL, CD, GtW, GF, IL, DU, SE, GT; WW, V, RoM, DHD, Parenthood, Strangerville; Paranormal, TL, LD, MFP, Toddler Stuff, RGS, NKS; Desert Luxe Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a new save file or load an existing save file where Guidry has not been modified. Attempt to interact romantically or WooHoo with him.
What happens when the bug occurs? Guidry will always be uninterested in romantic relationships and WooHoo, and not exploring.
What do you expect to see? Guidry should be romanceable/WooHooable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I have also noticed other special NPCs (e.g., Grim) being given these settings, but I assumed they were intentional.

In the case of Guidry, though, this is clearly erroneous; it seems like he is supposed to be interested in both men and women (though he could be e.g. aromantic and bisexual or something).

Message 5 of 5 (771 Views)