[OPEN] Lag for menu to show up when clicking on objects

by xobaybebritox

Original Post

Re: Interaction Wheel Lag

★★★★ Novice

Just a quick update.

After testing, it seems the lag only occurs when interacting with the oven and fridge.

Message 131 of 135 (566 Views)

Hero
@Neuroli I merged your post with existing report.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 132 of 135 (538 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is still a problem since 2021?!  Clicking any stove or fridge is always freezing and multiple freezing during cooking!  Why haven't they fixed it yet???

Message 133 of 135 (459 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@Skeeter55555  - because adding vitiligo and a shopping cart was more imortant than fixing years old bugs. Go figure lol

Message 134 of 135 (424 Views)

Champion

This has been pretty bad since HCH and now worse still since as I have all packs now on Xbox Series X. Yesterday trying to open the fridge took around 12 seconds but I made the mistake of closing it and trying to open it again. It slowed my entire game down until it was unplayable. My usual method of stopping a lag by bringing up Game Options then closing it again didn't work.

I generally don't open the fridge at all these days and instead I click Serve Meal. Doing it that way is working for me with no lag. But I really have to avoid opening the fridge.

I don't work for EA. I'm a Volunteer.
+XP for helpful answers from fellow players.
Accept as Solution helps others find the answer.
Message 135 of 135 (232 Views)