Re: [NEEDS SAVES] Save Code Error: 0

by GalacticGal

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yup same for me - no Wedding pack, no wedding cakes, no weddings happening - save error 0

I'm guessing the update on the 15th Mar broke something.

(Win 10)

Message 161 of 421 (1,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I have the Save Error Code 0 as well. 
I don‘t own the Wedding Stories gamepack. 
Platform is Xbox One X. 

Creating a new save only works 3/10 times. 

Problem started after the last update. Game acts generally weird since then.

Message 162 of 421 (981 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Just started happening to me as well, playing on PS4. No wedding pack installed. Not even the auto save works when traveling.

Message 163 of 421 (971 Views)

Re: Save Code Error: 0 (MAC)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@SimQARoboalso have this glitch / bug on windows started 2 days ago i added eco live recently and get famous dident have this problem befor adding those 2 packs dont know if this helps, also wanna add that i have only been playing on bridgeview lots. When I amtrying to remember when i first discovered the error it was right after buying / building my own storefront to sell art at oak alcove and trying to save after that.

Message 164 of 421 (1,295 Views)

Re: Save Code Error: 0 (MAC)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue here. No wedding pack installed. PC player. I played Yesterday fine with no issues, but today it won't save.

Message 165 of 421 (1,174 Views)

PS4 Save Code Error: 0

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Base 1.55.6.3400 (64 bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cottage and eco lifestyle
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Menu > Save > Overwrite game? > yes
What happens when the bug occurs? Error box appears. “The game failed to save. Error code: 0.
What do you expect to see? I expect my game to save.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After downloaded eco lifestyle the error started.

What an annoying thing to have happen. 

Message 166 of 421 (1,136 Views)

Re: PS4 Save Code Error: 0

Hero (Retired)

@kt-konrad I've merged your post into the current bug report for this issue. Please click the "Me Too" button at the bottom of the first post on the first page of the thread.

If you are able, please put the affected save on a USB and share it with SimsQARobo Send User Files to The Sims 4 Team 

You can save to a new slot and it should save properly, but you can't save over an affected save.

Message 167 of 421 (1,130 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hi, I am also having this problem very recently. I do a Save As every gaming session, and then simply save during the game. However, suddenly I kept throwing Save Code Error:0 what is up with that? I then do a Save As, but this makes it incredibly difficult for me to roll back, if needed. I do have a broken mod in my game, but if I save without it, my Sim loses his royalties and a bunch of other things. I'm just playing this save until said mod is updated, then I will switch back to the original save. I was also hoping to have my young couple married via MWS, the whole reason I created this save to start with. six Sim days to go and now things are acting up. Oi!

I use Windows 10. I have most of the packs, but not all. 

Message 168 of 421 (1,088 Views)

Re: PS4 Save Code Error: 0

★ Novice

Thanks for your help!

Message 169 of 421 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the issue where "error code 0" pops up and my game won't save either.  I don't have the pack though.

Message 170 of 421 (1,029 Views)