by erole19

Original Post

sims stand still when I tell them to do something and they won't do it

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.86.166.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get To Work, Get Together, City Living, Cats & Dogs, Seasons, Get Famous, Island Living, Discover University, Eco Lifestyle, Snowy Escape, Cottage Living, Spa Day, Dine Out, Parenthood, Jungle Adventure, StrangerVille, Dream Home Decorator, My Wedding Stories, Toddler, My First Pet, Moschino, Tiny Living, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal, Country Kitchen, Blooming Rooms, Decor to The Max.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm Not sure. It is always there when I log into the game and I can't figure out how to remove it.
What happens when the bug occurs? when i instruct a sim to do something, e.g. clean up a plate, they will stand still near the plate for a few real minutes, the they will pick up the plate, stand still for a few minutes, then they will walk to the sink, stand still for a few minutes, then they will wash it up. This happens with every interaction and it makes my game unplayable.
What do you expect to see? The sims not pausing before most interactions, and for the interactions to go straight to their queue.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

when i instruct a sim to do something, e.g. clean up a plate, they will stand still near the plate for a few real minutes, the they will pick up the plate, stand still for a few minutes, then they will walk to the sink, stand still for a few minutes, then they will wash it up. This happens with every interaction and it makes my game unplayable.

Message 1 of 2 (663 Views)

Re: sims stand still when I tell them to do something and they won't do it

[ Edited ]
Hero

Could you please edit your post and fill out the bug form ? Seems you weren't prompted for it.

Editing should help with that.

If you still aren't prompted, please include this form + answers in your post

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

THank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (623 Views)