[FIXED] [GTW] Can't fulfill task to transform grass at science lab

by CastleCatt

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Can't fulfill task to transform grass at science lab

Community Manager (retired)

Could someone experiencing this issue possibly share your save file with me, to help us investigate? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks for the help!

Instructions for sending me your save:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 31 of 36 (1,167 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Can't fulfill task to transform grass at science lab

★★★★★ Newbie

I have a save file ready to share with you. I saved and quit with that task up on the list for the day.

Message 32 of 36 (1,067 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [GTW] Can't fulfill task to transform grass at science lab

★★ Novice

I'm in the scientist career and the task is to 'Transform Some Grass'.  However, wherever I click, NOTHING works and I cannot fulfill this duty at work and it just stays there. ANOTHER BUG from EA that they haven't fixed in years!  We're in January 2021, so 2 years later from the last person that wrote and they still have done absolutely NOTHING ABOUT IT, just like ALL THE OTHER BUGS IN THE GAME - THEY DO NOTHING TO FIX THEM, NOTHING, NOTHING, NOTHING!!!  Gets frustrating like crazy cause they don't care about their gaming community at all.  That's the message they send EVERY single time they do NOTHING!  Never seen a company be so LAZY and care SO LITTLE about their gamers.  Other companies are ALWAYS fixing their bugs to make the game better for their gamers, but no way in hell would you see this with EA.  Hell's got time to freeze over before you see some compassion from them for their gamers!  They care about the MONEY YOU BRING 'EM THOUGH!!!  Extremely disappointing...  The worst company out there making games...  EASILY...

Message 33 of 36 (1,013 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Can't fulfill task to transform grass at science lab

★ Novice

Yep the transform the grass is still a issue

when i get the tourist task i go down the road at that park and start grilling at the grill 
then everyone comes 

Message 34 of 36 (954 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GTW] Can't fulfill task to transform grass at science lab

★★★ Apprentice

I don't play much of GTW anymore. When it came out, it seemed fun, but when you keep being unable to complete days because the stoopid game code is missing why bother? If EA cared more about fixing bugs than just moving on to the next expansion pack, they'd make more money, because there would be incentive for players to play their games. When all you care about is money, it's very sad, because one day, someone, like Paralives, is going to come along, make a better game and you'll lose everything in the long run. It's sad that EA doesn't care. It's going to be even sadder (for them) when they're gone.

Message 35 of 36 (890 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Can't fulfill task to transform grass at science lab

Hero

Scientists Sims can now complete the Transform Some Grass task.

Fixed in Patch 1.72.28/ 1.39

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 36 (5,596 Views)