Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Female Shirt gives Sims pointy breasts

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.91.205.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? The Sims 4: Get to Work (2014) The Sims 4: Get Together (2015) The Sims 4: City Living (2016) The Sims 4: Cats and Dogs (2017) The Sims 4: Seasons (2018) The Sims 4: Get Famous (2018) The Sims 4: Outdoor Retreat (2015) The Sims 4: Spa Day (2015) The Sims 4: Dine Out (2016) The Sims 4: Vampires (2017) The Sims 4: Parenthood (2017) The Sims 4: Jungle Adventure (2018) The Sims 4: Holiday Celebration Pack (2014, free) The Sims 4: Luxury Party (2015) The Sims 4: Perfect Patio (2015) The Sims 4: Cool Kitchen (2015) The Sims 4: Spooky (2015) The Sims 4: Movie Hangout (2016) The Sims 4: Romantic Garden (2016) The Sims 4: Kids Room (2016) The Sims 4: Backyard (2016) The Sims 4: Vintage Glamour (2016) The Sims 4: Bowling Night (2017) The Sims 4: Fitness (2017) The Sims 4: Toddler (2017) The Sims 4: Laundry Day (2018) The Sims 4: My First Pet (2018)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1) Go to create a sim 2) Make a female sim 3) Go to the shirts category and then specifically to the T-Shirts sub-category 4) Put the most recently added T-shirt on your sim (a solid color t-shirt with no pattern or graphic design on it with short cuffed sleeves) 5) Turn your female sim to the side and look at the way the shirt fits the sim's chest
What happens when the bug occurs? When you put on the shirt, it pokes out at the sims chest making it look like a 1950s vintage bra which is not supposed to happen.
What do you expect to see? It is expected that the t-shirt fits the sims chest properly like the other t-shirts and doesn't look unfit or uncomfortable.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The new patch added this shirt to the game.

So as I was scrolling through my sims athletic wear options, I found this cool shirt I'd never seen before and I'm guessing it's new. I put it on my sim and spun her around to see how it looked and when I looked at her from the side, I saw that it was kind of poking out in a place it shouldn't be. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if it has been reported already, but I don't think the issue is because it doesn't suit my sims body frame since it is under the feminine category so it shouldn't have this problem. I've tested it out and this was an issue in all the swatches I thought I should report it because it is a genuinely cool shirt that I want my sims to wear! I've provided some screenshots of what I saw in-game and I'm really hoping this gets fixed soon, thank you.

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 5 (2,148 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: SDX Tops have wrong gender tag causing issues

Hero

- The ymTop_SDX016Rolled top is correctly categorized and will only show up when removing the Feminine filter tag (from older patch notes)
- The tops ymTop_SDX016Rolled_HeatherDustyPink and ymTop_SDX016TouristShirt_TropicalRed no longer give female Sims rough shapes.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (701 Views)

All Replies

Re: Female Shirt gives Sims pointy breasts

★★ Novice

I have this issue when using masculine frame shirts on feminine frame bodies. My guess is that this shirt was added to feminine clothing and they never bothered to fix the visual errors.

Message 2 of 5 (1,831 Views)

Re: Female Shirt gives Sims pointy breasts

★★★ Guide

It's not actually a female shirt at all, it's a SDX masculine shirt designed for Males, it shouldn't show up for Females unless you uncheck the Feminine filter, but apparently it is. 

Message 3 of 5 (1,766 Views)

SDX Tops have wrong gender tag causing issues

★★★★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.94
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, All Game Pack (except OR and STJTB) All Stuff Packs (except LPSP, SSP, RGSP, KRSP, MFPSP) All Kits (except TFK, BDK, COK, FSK)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use either of the 2 sdx tops
What happens when the bug occurs? The * get pointy and the crotch breaks when wearing a high-waisted pants with it.
What do you expect to see? The incorrect tag removed
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Here is 3 images of the 2 tops

Message 4 of 5 (1,294 Views)

Re: SDX Tops have wrong gender tag causing issues

Hero

- The ymTop_SDX016Rolled top is correctly categorized and will only show up when removing the Feminine filter tag (from older patch notes)
- The tops ymTop_SDX016Rolled_HeatherDustyPink and ymTop_SDX016TouristShirt_TropicalRed no longer give female Sims rough shapes.

Fixed in Patch 1.99.264/1.78

please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (702 Views)