Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Hired sims don't appear

Hero

Tagging some people for feedback on this

@NimrevD @reallylongname11 @PansekshuElle @Chisy @ItsAmyRosee

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 51 of 71 (1,286 Views)
Highlighted

★ Pro
Crin, I've had 2 weddings since installing Seasons and the patches. Both times the hired sims did show up. Not sure when it got fixed in my game but hiring seems to be working okay now in the save I'm playing.
Message 52 of 71 (1,268 Views)

Hero
Thanks. Yeah, that's how it's been for me too.

I'll wait for some more statements before marking this fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 53 of 71 (1,258 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey Crin!

I've also had several successful events as well with no issue. Standard smile Bug appears to be fixed! Standard smile 

Message 54 of 71 (1,233 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I’m having this issue (no hired help showing up), so apparently this still has not been corrected by EA.

Message 55 of 71 (1,206 Views)

Hero

Hi @Rae_Regenbogen

Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 56 of 71 (1,191 Views)

Hero

Tagging @Rae_Regenbogen for save again

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 57 of 71 (1,166 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I wonder when will the Gardener service get fixed?

yes i tested before and after, then repaired and update games still the issue persists.. my Sim tried to hire a gardener to attend to our garden and plants may it be vegetables, fruits, flowers or cat plant treats but to no avail no gardener came to render service leaving the plants to die when we forgot sometimes to take good care of it...

Message 58 of 71 (1,143 Views)

Hero

@bootsguy willing to share your save as asked above ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 59 of 71 (1,133 Views)

★ Novice

It seems I am having this same issue, no hired caterer,  DJ, or other hired professionals show up for any event. All events are failures! How do I fix this issue???

Message 60 of 71 (1,037 Views)