Redeeming the Humble Bundle codes on Origin

by EmperorOvaltine1

Original Post

Redeeming the Humble Bundle codes on Origin

★★ Novice

So, I bought the Humble Origin Bundle,as you probably guessed by the title. Being the impatient fool I was, I redeemed all of the codes in Origin, via the Redeem Product Code button, including The Sims 3 and its expansions that came with it. I encountered an error upon startup, preventing me from playing because my game wasn't registered on the official website, thesims3.com. The day after, the instructions for redeeming The Sims 3 came up on the Humble Bundle and Origin website, which I followed, to try and get the game working, but now, whenever I try, the website says the codes are invalid, because they've already been redeemed. So now I have a copy of The Sims 3 and two expansions that won't work.

What do I do?

P.S Tried contacting customer support, but for some reason, the chat windows don't display any text for me, and besides, living in the U.K means it's almost impossible to get on at the right time.

Message 1 of 3 (189 Views)

Re: Redeeming the Humble Bundle codes on Origin

Hero (Retired)

Origin and the siims3 site may take up to two days to sync (so I've been told). As this is an open forum this issue can not be corrected here. This issue needs to be looked at by an EA game consultant. Did you try help.ea.com/contact-us? Did you try a different browser?

Message 2 of 3 (170 Views)

Re: Redeeming the Humble Bundle codes on Origin

Hero

They're avaible 24/7 so the time should not be an issue.

Try a different browser and make sure you allow pop-ups.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (169 Views)