sims 4 cats and dogs eating glitch

by heichoukun

Original Post

Re: sims 4 cats and dogs eating glitch

Hero

AFAIK, Sims4Studio has a batch fix for those now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 20 (1,100 Views)

★★ Novice

So question#1:  Do I have to sift through all my cc files in my mods folder, delete couches and double beds... (BTW impossible to do, I would have to delete all my CC files that have taken years to download....) OR do I just have to not use the affected CC until maybe they fix this bug? Can I just not use the bad cc and play successfully?

Question #2: Is there a game that comes with more couches? I now have to take a cold hard look at what comfort items I do have that are base game and its a sad thing to look at, no real options. Tho I do not have all the expansions and packs.... suggestions?

Thank you

Message 12 of 20 (1,019 Views)

Hero

Best thing to do

1. Google Sims4Studio (I'm not allowed to link)
  2. Download Sims4Studio and read instructions
  3. Batch fix all your couches/benches/beds and whatever else is broken
  4. Check http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/928106/broken-mods-cats-and-dogs-nov-2017/p1 to see which of your mods are broken
  5. Update the updated ones and remove the broken ones that didn't get updated.

EA will not fix this. This is a cc issue. CC is not supported by EA. The community has already been busy fixing this and you should be able to fix your broken cc with above

If you don't want to do that, you need to remove it and download cc that was created after Nov 7th. 2017

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 20 (1,009 Views)

★★ Novice

I downloaded S4S, but can't find instructions for batch fix with mac....

Message 14 of 20 (994 Views)

Hero

Tagging @Bluebellflora for help with mac 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 20 (985 Views)

@ChristinaElcus

Open S4S then click on Tools in the menu bar then Batch Fixes Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 16 of 20 (962 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello Again, Sorry for being annoying.... I don't seem to have a tool bar. No were on my S4S does there give an option for it. I have Animation with two options, CAS and Options with some options below them. all on the main screen on the S4S. On the right I have my projects, and the two manual options and a user name box. At the top of the mac screen for S4S its just the three dots (red, yellow and green).... No tool options... what am I doing wrong?

Message 17 of 20 (955 Views)

★★ Novice

NEVER MIND!!! I figured out the issue. I do sincerely thank you all for your time Standard smile

Message 18 of 20 (954 Views)

[ Edited ]

@ChristinaElcus

The menu bar is the bar along the top of your screen Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 19 of 20 (950 Views)

★ Novice
Hi my sims 4 don’t want to eat! They can cook the food then when it comes to eating they just open their hands and reset everything I can’t bathe my dog and pick up my dog on the lot but I can do all of that when I’m not on the lot so I used the mod conflict detector and I don’t have any mod conflicts so I will try deleting the couches/ sofas wish me luck and I am a cc shopper I shop till I drop😹😂 have a great day everyone!
Message 20 of 20 (917 Views)