island paradise

by fluffy38464

Original Post

island paradise

★★★ Novice

i purchased island paradise from the store i installed it but it doesnt show up on the launcher or the game i tried everything i know and nothing works i would like to play my game please help if u can thanx

Message 1 of 9 (314 Views)

Re: island paradise

Hero

What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (308 Views)

★★★ Novice

windows seven ultimate sorry i meant to put it yesterday

Message 3 of 9 (303 Views)

Hero

Does it say installed on Origin ? Does it give you the option to play on Island Paradise on Origin ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 9 (294 Views)

★★★ Novice

yes but when i try it asks for the seasons dvd and when the game loads island paradise is nowhere to be found  i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling still the same thing i also tried uninstalling seasons and that didnt work either it still did the same thing

Message 5 of 9 (291 Views)

★★★ Novice

i dont have any mods or custom content installed either all i have is the base game late night supernatural pets and seasons installed island paradise was the last one i installed everything else works fine

Message 6 of 9 (290 Views)

Hero

What's your base game version ? Should show in the launcher in the lower left corner.

Also do you have a folder for Island Paradise in programs(x86)\OriginGames somewhere ? If so, does it have any content ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (285 Views)

★★★ Novice

island paradise folder is there and everything is there but the version on the launcher is 0.0.0.000000 and island paradise doesnt show as installed at the bottom of the launcher and all the rest of them do

Message 8 of 9 (283 Views)

Hero

Try reapplying the super patch then

Try downloading the patch manually here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Patch-1-67/td-p/67858/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (275 Views)