Re: Sims 4 dine out

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

[DO] Error 123:20ece5dd

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

a friend built a restaurant for me but my sims cant travel to it, started an absolutley new documents/sims 4 file , the build im mentioning has cc so i re-downloaded all the build/buy cc it uses (peacemaker and pts) and still same error ( 123:20ece5dd:126b2368 ) this build works for other ppl, i can travel to other lots just not that one. i can enter it through build mode but when a sim tryes to travel there it gives me that error and than get's the build incomplete icon even if it hits all requirements.it's obvioulsly something from my end i just have no clue what i, have no clue what else to do

(edit: took out the black background behind the text, for readability) 

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title

Message 1 of 61 (7,728 Views)

I assume this build is up in the gallery? Could you give me the username of your friend and the lot name?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 61 (7,691 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

sure the lot name is La Boheme by xsorcier ,you need to mark the search o include cc

Message 3 of 61 (7,664 Views)

Found it, I can't find any issues without CC in game. So it seems to be related to one of them CC/mod items.

Could you test with half of the CC/mods out, keep splitting until you find the one causing this issue. 

When you find it, either try updating or if you can miss it deleting it.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 4 of 61 (7,655 Views)

Sims 4 Dineout game wont load I keep getting error code: 123:20ece5dd:6805d30

★★ Novice

Help guys.  

This has happened with 3 restaurants now.  They are fine in build mode. They have everything they require. Then when try to open them, game wont load brings up error code shown above OR in Manage World it says Restaurant - incomplete... I don't get it. Very frustrating. Lots of wasted hours waiting for it to load then faulting.

Message 5 of 61 (8,417 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Dineout game wont load I keep getting error code: 123:20ece5dd:6805d3

Hero

HI @Daso49 

Are you using any mods/cc in your game at all ?

Have you tried selling and re-buying them ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 61 (8,403 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Dineout game wont load I keep getting error code: 123:20ece5dd:6805d3

★★★ Newbie

Having the same problem, any update for solutions? My game is modded but I can’t even begin to guess which mod could cause it. 

Message 7 of 61 (8,289 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@TaeNeeP

Move the mods folder to the desktop.
Delete localthumbcache.package file in the game folder
Fix the game in Origin.
Origin/Library -right click on TS4 - option "Repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.
Turn on the game to create a new, empty mods folder and to check if a game is working now without mods and CC.
Check if there are new updated versions of the mods and CC you are using.
Then copy from desktop your mods and CC and paste it in the new mods folder. First, paste script mods one by one every time checking if the game is OK. Do the same with CC but if you have a lot of this, try the 50/50 method.
You need to find a culprit and either remove it or replace it with an updated version

I don't work for EA.
Message 8 of 61 (8,281 Views)

Incomplete Restaurant/ Error 123:20ece5dd:6805d30

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.57.77.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure
What happens when the bug occurs? When I build a restaurant, it says it is incomplete in the world map although it says it is under the menu in build mode. When you buy a restaurant your sim is automatically in the restaurant lot but for me when that happens, i get error code 123:20ece5dd:6805d30 and sent back to the world choosing menu When i open the business menu, it says i own no businesses but when i try to buy the restaurant again, it says i already own it and thus cannot buy it
What do you expect to see? Restaurant should say it is complete, i should not get kicked out to the world menu and get the error code, it should say that i own the restaurant and allow me to operate it
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

So recently tried to open a restaurant and there are plenty of issues

1. The restaurant is always incomplete despite having fulfilled all the requirements 

2. When you buy a restaurant your sim is automatically in the restaurant lot but for me when that happens, i get error code 123:20ece5dd:6805d30

3. When i open the business menu, it says i have no businesses but when i try to buy the restaurant again, it says i already own it and thus cannot buy it

I’ve removed my mods already and it still says i don’t own the business so i’m currently trying to reinstall the game so i’ll try that and update later

I encountered the first and second problem before when trying to open a restaurant but was able to run it although glitching. I have reinstalled my game.

When I test run to see if my game can even run restaurants, i removed all my cc and mods and problem 1 and 3 were still occurring. I tried to use a premade restaurant and it worked just fine, without cc.

Im gonna try to see if i can run a restaurant with cc and update later.

Message 9 of 61 (7,956 Views)

Re: Restaurant Bugs

Hero

Have you tried if you can sell the restaurant through the map view ? Can you enter it in edit mode through the map ?

This error has been happening for a while now but it's possible that a mod is the cause for corrupting the lot in the first place (after which no amount of removing mods will fix it).

When you start a new save with the same restaurants without mods, do you also have this issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 10 of 61 (7,941 Views)
sims-all-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

ts4-promo

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ts4-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help