Game appearance problem

by jhanevegirl

Original Post

Game appearance problem

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

After adding mods to my game, there was a difficulty with the appearance of the mod. The maker suggested a solution so i changed my display type to windowed and my resolution to 1,264 x 971. In order for it to appear on the game it said i needed to restart my game. i exited sims 4 and re-entered. The process with all the logos were present however after the sims 4 logo the screen went blank white. The main menu is not appearing. the arrow is present and if i click around it will make the designated noises. How do i fix the blank screen problem? i have already tried restarting my PC as well is exiting the game and re-entering, i have also used the repair option on origin. Is there a solution without having to uninstall my game and lose my progress?

Message 1 of 3 (236 Views)

Re: Game appearance problem

Hero
Did you remove the mods ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)

Re: Game appearance problem

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 3 of 3 (224 Views)