Re: GTW cloning machine says use, electronics don't work in the rain clear sky H

by crinrict

Original Post

GTW cloning machine says use, electronics don't work in the rain clear sky HW

★★★★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? PC 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All current packs.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Cloning machine says use, but disabled says can not work in the rain, but there is no rain its clear sky and heat wave.
What happens when the bug occurs? The cloning machine just says use but its disabled, I know it has to do with the heat wave because when I used the weather machine and changed it to hot the use went from disabled to enabled, but sims route fail to the machine. it don't matter where it is at in the house basement or outside it says unable to use in rain if heat wave is active.
What do you expect to see? The cloning machine should clone the object.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system?

One cloning machine one wedding cake, one weather machine heatwave, go to a lot that it is raining and come back to a lot that is heat wave and the cloning machine use menu button is disabled with the tooltips say electronics can't be used in the rain!  However it is clear sky and heatwave.  I am trying to duplicate the wedding cake.  Also when I change the heatwave to hot the use menu unlocks but sims route fail to it.  Also I have a record label in my inventory maybe I should check and see if that is the problem.  Patch broke the old cloning machine if I make a new one it works fine.

Message 1 of 5 (729 Views)

Re: GTW cloning machine says use, electronics don't work in the rain clear sky H

Hero

Just to be sure, this only happens with an existing cloning machine but not when you replace it with a new one ?

Will be pretty hard to duplicate if that's the case. If it works with the new one; I would just do that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (714 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yeah, when I am playing I will keep an eye on the new one see if that one goes bad too.

Message 3 of 5 (706 Views)

Hero

Hi @Sid1701d9 

did you have this issue again or is it fine now ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (669 Views)

Hero
Moving to tech as it seems to have been a one time thing.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (658 Views)