Re: Forum refuses my posts?

by EA_Francois

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Forum refuses my posts?

★★★ Novice

Hello dear reader,

I am having a big problem with the official forums. I'm really trying to get known more around there, but kinda at a loss atm. Anyone who can help me out? I've tried to comment and like several times on both the US and Dutch forum since last June, but none of my comments, replies or likes seem to get through. The sites says my comments will be placed after approval. No badges, no points, no placed comments, no nothing. I don't get to hear why it is not placed. I've read the forum rules and know my new member restrictions, but this is not fun anymore. Please look into it and get back to me. Would be awesome if u are able to fix this issue.

Kind regards,

Snn77

Message 1 of 8 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

So you're not posting pics or anything, just a simple comment ?

If so, I'm afraid we users can't really help you out.

Try a game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (277 Views)

All Replies

Hero

So you're not posting pics or anything, just a simple comment ?

If so, I'm afraid we users can't really help you out.

Try a game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (278 Views)

★★★ Novice

ty so much Crin! Tried and tested your option, but didn't get to a solution yet. They can not help me on any posting issues forum wise. Got reffered to a phone number. Hope that will help. To be continued... Standard smile)

Message 3 of 8 (266 Views)

★★★ Novice

Help Center's will be contacting me after consulting the community dept. there, since this should not be a technical issue, but a forumaccount issue...

Message 4 of 8 (257 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@SanSimsala

@crinrict for awareness

That's correct. However, someone needed to do the liaison between you and the forums team there, and our advisors can do that. We could have probably helped as well, but since you're already in touch with an advisor it'll be simpler for them to contact you when they have more information. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 5 of 8 (253 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello Francois,

Didn't accept the issue as solved yet, but did ofc credit Crinrict the XP since he sure helped me along. Tho atm my issue has not been solved. Therefor i hadn't closed my query yet... by your action, i understand that i should have?... but maybe other ppl experience this problem too?

Anyway, i'll just sit back and wait Wink

Have an awesome (gaming) day!

Sanne

Message 6 of 8 (248 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@SanSimsala

I took the liberty of accepting the solution myself since the information given by crinrict was the correct course of action for anyone encountering this issue (with the caveat I added).

"Solutions" on AHQ do not always mean the problem has been solved, in the cases where it is out of our hands, but that the way to solve the issue or the best answer that could be given has been given. Standard smile

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 7 of 8 (236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i also had a problem with the forums, i tried to comment but when i do it wont let me. it tells me to sign in (again) and then says i need to change my password or that it has been changed (it hasnt) and just leaves me with a BROKEN link to change my password! the link doesnt work. so i went to help like you described but the only option they offered me was THIS PLACE. AHQ. no number no chat.

they will not let me comment about problems i have at the forums and they wont help me about the forums not working!

(its like a horrible merri-go-round of no help at all!)

im losing all faith in their costumer service. i hope you lot fare better than I

Message 8 of 8 (213 Views)