Deformed or Invisible Sims

by victoria62635

Original Post

Deformed or Invisible Sims

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

Im new to sims3 but certainly not to sims 2 and i very rarely had this problem however i never found an answer to how to fix and here it is reoccuring in the new and improved game. 

My sims (adults) will sometimes when i enter the game my sim is invisable (with only the diamond showing) how i get this to stop is making my sim take a shower. however, my new sims (new infants) appear invisable with no ability to care or or bathe them to change them back to their normal sim selves...

Also, my sim created a daycare with toddlers who are deformed with there mothers arms still attacked to the childs body and half their heads missing.....Kinda really creepy to look at a baby with half head and multiple different sized limbs...

Help Please! 

Message 1 of 4 (778 Views)

Re: Deformed or Invisible Sims

Hero

Invisible Sims: This is a problem with the outfits. The game sort of forgets to display them. As you said, it can be solved by having the Sim take a shower. You may also want to change the Sims career outfit for those seem to be the culprit most of the time.

The toddler/baby issue is due to bad custom content in your game. Read all about it here: http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/234888.page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (774 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I removed all downloaded sims/clothing/items....still not working babies are still invisable or wildly deformed.

Thank you for your help though

Message 3 of 4 (768 Views)

Hero

When babies are invisible that means that the corrupt clothing was removed. Age them up and they'll be ok.

Some custom content also comes with Sims directly so also remove your Sims and households you have downloaded.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (764 Views)