Original Post

Re: pogo games keep freezing up and kicking you out everyone seems to be having

★★★ Newbie

it's not the flash, it's not our browser. IT"S YOU AND YOUR ADS< get a clue

Message 41 of 48 (1,354 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @spdeplayer2.

I can understand your frustration with the ads. We recommend not having an ad-blocker because it can block actual game pop-ups and keep games from loading at all.

If you are having difficulty with Pogo, I'll be happy to help troubleshoot it with you. Could you please supply the information from my previous post, or from the Pogo Compatibility Tool, and we can take a look?

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 42 of 48 (1,341 Views)

Re: pogo games keep freezing up

★ Novice

First of all I would like to know why are you ending this app. Everyone here in America, even myself. I think you should continue it because I am a senior male and have nothing to do or enjoy.

Message 43 of 48 (1,278 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, @Torres00685.

Rest assured that Pogo.com will continue to be here, and will now work on mobile and tablet devices. We're working on bringing new games and old favorites to Pogo using HTML5, even as Flash and Java technologies retire.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post?  Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 44 of 48 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 45 of 48 (1,239 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I guess POGO want everybody to sign up and join the club, so you have to pay. Aside from having an ad almost every turn it never lets you finish a game without freezing up.

Message 46 of 48 (1,207 Views)

★ Apprentice

Playing these games since Pogo started up and I have never seen this many issues in 20 years. They must have scraped the bottom of the barrel for the tech people now working for them. Every game is not running properly constant freezes, kick outs, black screen, Club Pogo games are not working either.

Message 47 of 48 (1,051 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Why can't Pogo have games like they used to have on the old pogo. The games they have now are mostly for the young. We want BINGO Luan,, Dominoes and the minis and clothes. Right now I can"t get into my games like Dice city rollers it just keeps downloading. Please, please do this for your members.

Message 48 of 48 (527 Views)