pogo games keep freezing up

by p03151965

Original Post

Re: pogo games keep freezing up

★ Novice

I'm not a Club POGO member, I play for free online...

Message 21 of 48 (994 Views)

★ Novice

so, why don't pogo fix they're problem, it is very annoying too player's, LIKE ME!

Message 22 of 48 (994 Views)

★★ Pro

@Hot1RiverQueen

The problem you are referring to, is a personal computer problem and not

one that the Pogo techs are going to come to your house and repair.

Checkout this post and see if it helps:  Freezing issues

Message 23 of 48 (983 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I know for a fact that the biggest issue with Pogo are the ads.  I found the solution to be very simple. I installed adblocker and now my games never freeze up.  I can play any game now on Firefox with no problems at all.  Just thought I'd share my fix.

Message 24 of 48 (940 Views)

★★★ Newbie

When I try to play Clue it freezes 9 out of 10 times. It also kicks me out on several games. I do not use goggle chrome so I know that is not the problem. My membership is coming due but if this continues to be an issue I will  not be renewing my membership.

Thank You

Please try an fix this problem.

Message 25 of 48 (928 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having similar issues. My games boot me out and then takes ages before I can get in and am locked out if lobby is full. Pogo is bad very bad and need to adddress the issue before I renew my subs. I also wish to change my log in name from uchandk  to chanduk and hopefully retain my points. Someone please contact me I have been trying customer services for last 3 weks and cannot get anyone to get back . My mobile no is 07955524136 England 

Message 26 of 48 (925 Views)

Re: pogo games keep freezing up and kicking you out everyone seems to be having

★ Novice

As with Pogo games I'm having issues with mostly games freezing up, long time to load. I truly wish that you are able to fix it. these particular games that I like, I play nearly everyday. Now that I'm use to them I wish I can continue. Better ye while you are in the midst of the games they the page turns blank

Message 27 of 48 (846 Views)

Re: pogo games keep freezing up and kicking you out everyone seems to be having

★★★ Newbie

my games will stop for no reason and they put me in an nother room or just keep freezing up please help-------   [edit: email address removed]

Message 28 of 48 (846 Views)

★★★ Newbie
how about fixing it then,if you dont im leaving pogo not gonna pay for sub par service
Message 29 of 48 (673 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We're in 2018 and the problem still persist y'all suck!

Message 30 of 48 (638 Views)