SIMS 4 WON'T START UP (ALSO ORIGIN WON'T LET ME PRESS 'PLAY' FOR TS4)?

by mseb11

Original Post

SIMS 4 WON'T START UP (ALSO ORIGIN WON'T LET ME PRESS 'PLAY' FOR TS4)?

★ Novice

The game won't actually start up. And no, it's not like what most people get: a black screen or something like that and an error box. No, my game literally won't start. I click on the icon on my desktop and nothing happens. So I go to Origin to see if I can start it from there. Nope. I hover over TS4 game thing and go to press 'Play', but the button is faded and is un-clickable. How am I supposed to play TS4?

I've actually had this problem before but it used to be fixed by just restarting my computer. I did restart it, twice actually, but it still wouldn't let me play TS4. Any way how to solve this problem?

I've deleted cache files, I've logged in and out of Origin. I don't know what else I can do. 

Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 4 (643 Views)

Re: SIMS 4 WON'T START UP (ALSO ORIGIN WON'T LET ME PRESS 'PLAY' FOR TS4)?

Hero

Have you tried all the suggestions here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Serial-Codes-Game-Activation-and-Download-Issues/td-p/422823...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (611 Views)

★ Novice

I just tried (or have previously tried) most of the options listed, and still none of them have helped o solve the problem. My game is still grayed out and unable to play. Are there any other way to solve this problem?

Message 3 of 4 (605 Views)

Hero

Then it's best if you contact a game advisor for further help. They can check your account

Game advisors can be found through live chat or call-back

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor or leave your phone number for a call-back

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (586 Views)