Origin problems

by MegaGamerChic

Original Post

Origin problems

★★★ Novice

Hi, my origin will not work. I had been playing Sims 4 fine until I tried to go online for the first time in a while. I tried updating it but it disappears shortly after it starts. I've tried deleting and then reinstalling only to get a network error (my internet connection should be find since I can download other things). Please help, I want to play Sims 4 again!

Message 1 of 5 (209 Views)

Re: Origin problems

Community Manager (retired)

@MegaGamerChic

So it's Origin disappearing, not the game client, is that right?

If so, your first step would would be to try and launch Origin as administrator.

Are you still encountering the network error you mention? If so, what does the error message read specifically? If it's ust "Network error", try these steps:

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654347866323847/

Let us know if this helps!

If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 2 of 5 (200 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi, thanks for the help! It turns out it was my Chrome acting up!

Message 3 of 5 (190 Views)

Hero

Hi @MegaGamerChic

does that mean your issue is solved ?

If so, please accept a solution post so everyone knows it is.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (184 Views)

Community Manager (retired)
@MegaGamerChic

Same question as above. Once your issue is fixed, let us know by clicking the "Accept a solution" button on the post which helped you solve your issue, or in your case as it seems unrelated to our troubleshooting, your own post. Feel free to hand out xp to the people who have offered their assistance by clicking on the "XP" button below their posts.

Enjoy your game! Standard smile
If this message helped you, please give it a bit of XP! Click the XP button at the bottom right of this post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Message 5 of 5 (160 Views)