How much of the Sims 3 will be in The Sims 4?

by Kirijh

Original Post

How much of the Sims 3 will be in The Sims 4?

★ Novice

This is probably very similar to an already existing thread, but I'm creating this (possible) duplicate anyway.

How much equivalent content (game mechanics-wise) will there be in The Sims 4, that we recognize from the Sims 3?

Shiny new graphics means -nothing- if the product we receive doesn't match up with what we're used to (VERY convenient example: Sim City 4 compared to Sim City 5). As comic book sales attest, we fans want re-iteration of existing products. Innovation is a subtle thing, and should stay subtle. A qoute from another EA title helps sum up my point. My only hope is that someone in the director seat in the dev team for the expansion packs reads this and learns from it.

• There are two kinds of scientific progress: the methodical experimentation and categorization which gradually extend the boundaries of knowledge, and the revolutionary leap of genius which redefines and transcends those boundaries. Acknowledging our debt to the former, we yearn, nonetheless, for the latter.
    • Academician Prokhor Zakharov, "Address to the Faculty"

Message 1 of 2 (107 Views)

Re: How much of the Sims 3 will be in The Sims 4?

Hero

Not sure how to answer this. We're just users here and are all waiting on the game but there's much info already out there you can go and read up on.

The devs are not here so you won't get an answer from them.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (94 Views)