Can't examine pets

by LyeTheHonest

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't examine pets

★ Novice

I bought a vet clinic and got my first customer. When I go to examine the pet or start the procedure, my sim just does the animation for when a sim can't go somewhere due to an obstruction, even though the pet is right in front of her. What's going on?

Message 1 of 4 (246 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't examine pets

★ Novice

Nevermind, I was using a vet from the gallery which had stuff from packs that I don't have, and so the door out of the waiting room didn't exist. Sorry for wasting your time

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (190 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@LyeTheHonest Are you using mods/cc in your game ? Are you using the standard vet clinic or did you build one yourself ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (215 Views)

★ Novice

Nevermind, I was using a vet from the gallery which had stuff from packs that I don't have, and so the door out of the waiting room didn't exist. Sorry for wasting your time

Message 3 of 4 (191 Views)

Hero
@LyeTheHonest No prob. Glad you solved the issue :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (175 Views)