Application TS4.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

by Skriegs335

Original Post

Re: Application TS4.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

Hero (Retired)

@DanielleRRoynon  Intel has become complacent too long and AMD has come up strong basically telling Intel they better get their act together. Intel has been packaging old technology into a new chip and people expect to run new 3D graphical games. The Pentium processor is dead - the Celeron processor is dead. Then Intel takes the weak video chip out of the chipset and integrate the old video chip and they call it the I series. Many gamers with desktops supersede the garbage Intel integrated video with a gaming video card. Many gaming laptops have dual video systems. WHY would you need another video system if the Intel integrated video hardware was so good? Many people buy their computer's with their pocketbook (cheap most be better). Students are demanding a cheap laptop so yea you can find them and everything is great until the student tries to run the latest 3D game they heard about and then discover the game doesn't run on their student computer.

Message 21 of 141 (5,899 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, the same thing happens to me...

i have a HP laptop too...

Message 22 of 141 (5,888 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @DanielleRRoynon,

Unfortunately, if your computer is below minimum requirements, it means the game was not designed to make it run on it. For this reason, we won't be able to help if the game is not working properly.

@DanielleRRoynon @NeoIsSleeping Could you share your dxdiag so we can check if your computer is powerful enough to run the game?

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 23 of 141 (5,887 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The game doesn't use intensive shader on low settings neither recent version of directx. It should run on low end computer at least when user uses CAS to create dogs...

Isn't EA capable to create well designed game? Wink

Message 24 of 141 (5,855 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm so annoyed, Base game works fine, installed cats and dogs and as soon as i go to CAS a dog I get TS$.exe has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware. This has given me the right hump. Why can't they sort this out?! If the base game ran fine whats the issue now???

Message 25 of 141 (5,838 Views)

Hero

Hi @frindabelle

answered you in the other thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 26 of 141 (5,847 Views)

application TS4_x64.exe has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware

★ Novice

Title pretty well says it all. Problem has been happening for about two weeks now.

Can anyone help? Driving me insane.

Message 27 of 141 (5,533 Views)

Re: application TS4_x64.exe has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware

★ Novice

it's been happening to me when i attempt to create a dog, mainly a really fluffy one. not even support from here helped me. so i dont even know what to do

Message 28 of 141 (5,513 Views)

Hero

Hi @PrincessSers

try updating your graphics drivers. Yours are from March. There are newer ones.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 141 (5,504 Views)

Hero

@Rosewolf528wrote:

it's been happening to me when i attempt to create a dog, mainly a really fluffy one. not even support from here helped me. so i dont even know what to do

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/

You can attach the txt file to your post directly.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 141 (5,503 Views)