Re: Expanding on Sept. Blog

by benn1nat0r

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Elryn We wasted money on this crap you a holes.
Message 21 of 129 (1,118 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

trash developers. Please give your pvz gw ip to some company who won't prefer microtransaction over general game stability, quality, and balancing.

Message 22 of 129 (1,101 Views)

★★ Guide

lol, the game didn't even last a full year

😂
Message 23 of 129 (1,081 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@stukapooka I wouldn't insult this community manager, it is not their fault. You should thank EA's CEO Andre Wilson for this. I bet he is lighting a cigar with a copy of the original PvZ right now.
Message 24 of 129 (1,063 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I guess there is no chance of me being promoted to champion anymore after my negative statements, although I am a very active community member. At least I go down with a bang. I wanted to have my custom Acorn Avatar so bad Frown

Message 25 of 129 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Elryn Final content update? Really? GW2 only got big updates for about a year too, but the game still got more content from them. GW2 got two character classes and and variants (I think), BFN got 3 characters and 4 legendary upgrades. Here's a solution to continue: listen to the community. Maybe bring back community challenges, most importantly #repairville needs to be added. Please continue BFN!
Message 26 of 129 (1,043 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@agqwpe663oe6 And more marketing budget from EA! This game has such great things going for it, just a little more effort could save it, and therefore me as a friendly but pain suffering community member Frown
Message 27 of 129 (1,036 Views)

★ Pro

The joke is, technically it is #Repairville. No content, only fixes and balances

Still sad

Message 28 of 129 (1,024 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@EA_Elryn Does the "This announcement may change as we listen to community feedback and continue developing and evolving our Live Service & Content." part actually matter? Is it true or just copy and paste? Will it be updated if me make enough noise?
Message 29 of 129 (1,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

My heart is heavy, I definitely wasn't expecting to find this when I logged on today. I don't even know what to say; I logged into this forum every day in the hope that we as a community could help the devs and give feedback for the game, and to engage in fun discussions about future and current content.

First of all, I'd like to say I love this game. The characters, art style, and overall gameplay was a blast. I have over 300+ hours logged of nonstop fun. I loved the bosses and pve regions so much, they brought the world to life.

This game had a lot of problems too of course, but none that would have been impossible to fix. FOMO strategies and unbalance, lack of content, and a large amount of the community can be pretty toxic. (Not you forum buddies, of course Standard smile

I have just one wish, popcap. Please, please, please still release Wildflower and tv head. If you can, Iceberg too. We know Wildflower and TV head are already finished, please incorporate them into the final update at the very least.

This makes me so sad. @benn1nat0r, I hope you still have a good birthday, I'm sorry this had to happen. If you're on xbox, let's play ops sometime with @TheSprinter85!

Thank you to the devs for bringing us BFN, I'm guessing the whole COVID situation also had something to do with development. If that's true, I'm sorry that happened. Please, if you can, save BFN. If not, I look forward to whatever comes next.

Message 30 of 129 (1,022 Views)