What has been happening with Rux lately?

by TheSprinter85

Original Post

What has been happening with Rux lately?

Champion

Hi players,

Have you noticed some changes have been happening with Rux?

For example, he seems to have started selling items that he has not previously sold, he has been offering interesting rewards (such as the "Star Doubler") and lots of Legendary Costumes (and other Costumes) have been sold for Coins. I wonder if it is possible if the developers and/or EA have actually been adding to Rux. even though the last content update has already been released? If so, that is actually interesting - continuing Rux but not adding other gameplay content. 

There is nothing wrong with Rux adding new items (I like it infact), but I wonder, why would they continue adding Rux items but no new content?

Message 1 of 5 (416 Views)

Re: What has been happening with Rux lately?

★★ Expert
@TheSprinter85 I think they just added all the skins that were datamined i.e. last content update, shove all the skins we have into the game. And maybe they added a few extra surprises aswell
Message 2 of 5 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So far, the only new things I've seen since the announcement last month has been that lion sunflower outfit and the rainbow star doubler. I've been checking and playing every day but that's it for me as of yet.

Message 3 of 5 (368 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I think adding the ability to be certain skins for coins is very nice to have and I thank the devs for it. I actually bought rainbow stars to get the 2x pack. I hope the Lion Sunflower will return soon, I really want that skin. I have also seen a few new gestures that have been data minded being used by players, but I haven't seen them in the store yet.

I really want the Cactus recolors to be released. Please Popcap!

Message 4 of 5 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I just find it interesting that Rux has been frequently changing and all that, such as Costumes for Coins and some previously unreleased costumes and interesting rewards such as the Star Doubler. Since new content is planned to be added, it seems weird that Rux is continuing to sell new items and offer new bundles. It is good, but PopCap or EA have not stated anything about it, and there has been no new news on the game since the cancellation. But hey, I guess me and others can continue checking Rux and report anything interesting that he sells or offers.

Message 5 of 5 (339 Views)