Bookshelf organization is badly needed

by rayakaya

Original Post

Bookshelf organization is badly needed

★★★ Newbie

Please add a search, sort, filter, or some kind of organization to the bookshelf. Even if you just sort the books in alphabetical order that would be a huge improvement to the random mess my bookshelf is in now. It's nice when buying books to see the different kinds of books in their own tabs, maybe just transfer that style to the bookshelf?

Also, after buying books I had to put each book away individually. Was time consuming and the "put away" button was right over the "sell" box. I sold 1 of my books by accident and haven't been able to figure out which one (re the mess/disorganization). A "put away all books" option would be nice, and please have the options show up away from the "sell" box.

Message 1 of 6 (1,132 Views)

Re: Bookshelf organization is badly needed

★★★ Novice

I agree, this is a great idea and should be taken into consideration for an update, it would help many of us, including me! Standard smile

Message 2 of 6 (1,120 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

There is a put away all books option on the bookshelf.

For your other suggestion: 

the AnswerHQ is for people with issues, to help them get back into their games.

If you have any suggestions, praises, concerns, please use either the Ideas Corner: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-ideas-corner or the Feedback forum: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-feedback over at the official forum.

Thanks

Feel free to discuss here now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 6 (1,198 Views)

★★ Novice

Put away all books is not available if the books are in your inventory. At least, not for me. Its only for books lying around the house.

Message 4 of 6 (1,019 Views)

Hero

True.

Guess I missed that part

Then the whole thing would be a case for the feedback forum as said above :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (1,007 Views)

★★ Expert

this would be really practical. i, too, would find it very useful.

Message 6 of 6 (564 Views)