NPC/Townie Name List?

by trash2017

Original Post

Re: NPC/Townie Name List?

Hero
@Psychotps Thanks. I always use the other tool to extract so I'm not very familiar with S4Studio.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (857 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict  @Psychotps 

Thank you BOTH SO MUCH! I really appreciate this!

I am currently extracting now so I will let you know if it works!

Again, really, thank you very much.

Message 12 of 15 (842 Views)

★★ Novice

@crinrict @Psychotps 

Just in case you both were wondering, it worked! I am sorry it took so long for me to get back here. I had work every day and just finally got the chance to take a look.

And also in case you're wondering, SHE CAN PLAY! Thank you thank you both for the help! :D

Message 13 of 15 (821 Views)

Hero
@trash2017 Glad to hear.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 15 (809 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Hello! I'm glad to see this useful topic on the forums, and I've been able to successfully view the files. Does anyone know if there is a safe way to delete certain names without messing up the game? I don't want to replace them or download any mod/CC name lists, just delete some of the names listed.

The list seems to be organized by player language, each with an assigned number (example: <T name="language">4</T>).

I would like to figure out which number label corresponds to English (the language I play in) -- I've got some guesses but I don't want to waste time removing names for a language I don't use -- and whether or not I can safely remove certain names from my game. Thanks in advance!

Message 15 of 15 (373 Views)