Showing new iteams n

by Evelyna25

Original Post

Showing new iteams n

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? IDK
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Idk
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Idk
What happens when the bug occurs? It says i have new things when i don't
What do you expect to see? I go to build mode and it says i have new things when i don;t
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I go to build mode and the it says I have new things when i don't i got new packs and it keeps saying that i checked everything even the hidden things  please help

Message 1 of 4 (133 Views)

Re: Showing new iteams n

Hero
@Evelyna25 Is this : https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/N-DS-INPUT-D-SV-New-Highlights-in-Buy-mode-doesn-t-disappear/t... or this: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-EL-New-Highlights-for-Floors-doesn-t-disappear/m-p... ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (129 Views)

Hero
@Evelyna25 Which of the two linked threads is the issue for you ? Or something else ?

Happy Gaming
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (84 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @Evelyna25,

When you get a chance, could you review the links Crin's shared and join in whichever report matches your issue please? I'll lock this thread in the meantime to limit duplicate reports.

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 4 (67 Views)