[OPEN] Published objects list to short/potentially no payment

by kreatora

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Published objects list to short/potentially no payment

★ Novice

Hi,

Was there ever a fix for this? I have run into the same problem as well. Is there some way we can stop earning royalties on some of the earlier released songs?

Message 11 of 18 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@kreatora Mine isn't song tracks but books my Sim has written and published. It used to be something like 12+ books but now it lists 2-4 at least! Either royalties run out (maybe?) Or the list is incomplete and also affecting the payments.
Message 12 of 18 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@Bearpal64

When it comes to books, it is through design and it works as it should. After some time, your first written books no longer bring any income and then disappear from the list. My problem was that the old songs didn't disappear from the list and because the list could only contain 16 titles new songs were not shown on it.
I would like this list to work exactly like the book list. Old non-profitable ones should disappear so that new ones can show up.

Message 13 of 18 (579 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [GF] Only 16 published music disc game notes

★★★★ Novice

I'm playing in english; not sure about version, must be most recent because update was Dec 17-18. I have played a couple of previous characters and found I liked them to have a few books published because the daily income made it easier to concentrate on some aspect, like raising children. My most recent character went to college and in her 4th term I noticed her income had dropped from about 1000 a day to 300+ and only her 2 most recent books appeared as the sources of income. This has not happened on other sims. How do I fix this?

Message 14 of 18 (439 Views)

Hero
@Kicva Books disappear from the list over time. You only get royalties for a certain amount of time. That's intended.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 18 (427 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:
@KicvaBooks disappear from the list over time. You only get royalties for a certain amount of time. That's intended.

That's just pessimistic thinking though...what if I am playing a best selling author/songwriter and my stuff is FOREVER!

Message 16 of 18 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@khitteh The best option is to post in General Discussion and let EA know your thoughts on that :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 18 (415 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict wrote:

@khittehThe best option is to post in General Discussion and let EA know your thoughts on that :D

Aww nobody there is going to listen to me - we only have YOU crinrict.

Rep for us :3

Message 18 of 18 (411 Views)