[OPEN] [ECO] Stonestreet/Pinecrest Apartments - Flooring not working

by Baammiiee

Original Post

Re: [CL] Can't change floor tiles in Zenview Appartements (Karaoke Household)

Hero
@vdchqxam7pqx Did you delete the floor ? It works fine for me.

Does it work for you if you start a fresh save game and try there ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 24 (424 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good to see you @crinrict, Yes, I did rebuild and delete it I keep exit to the world and new move in again. Please check the video record in Google drive for more details. Thank you  

Google Drive Share Link: 
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-LNAMvC77o_IHZ5o7ZZGrxMFdJ8SyTnc?usp=share_link

Message 22 of 24 (393 Views)

Hero

@vdchqxam7pqx 

From your pic, it looks like you bulldozed the apartment and so, this appears to be an issue that happens when you bulldoze an apartment to rebuild.  It's been reported before for other apartments in the game.  See this thread for more details:

[OPEN] [ECO] Stonestreet/Pinecrest Apartments - Flooring not working - Answer HQ (ea.com)

The way to fix it so you can place floor tiles again is to redraw all the perimeter walls after you bulldoze.  Just follow the outline of the space using the wall tool and draw over them.  What happens is when you bulldoze an apartment, the space is no longer seen as a room by the game even though the walls appear to still be there.  Drawing over the walls fixes it so the game sees it as a room again.  It's best to do it before putting any other walls in, otherwise you might have to redraw any walls you put in after you bulldozed again.  If it looks like you wiped out the outside paint when you draw over the perimeter walls, don't worry about that.  Just select any wall paint and click on the outside and the original paint will return.  

Hope this helps.

Message 23 of 24 (370 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hello @CGrant56

I will try for it and thank you for your help
Message 24 of 24 (332 Views)