by adr333an

Original Post

[OPEN] [CCSP] Cannot remove jewelry, LE generated

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.105.345.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All DLC
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know what triggered this to happen, but my Sim stopped being able to remove her crafted bracelet. I am not sure how to replicate this, but it happened after about 3 in-game days of using/charging/removing multiple bracelets and having them work normally.
What happens when the bug occurs? After clicking the option to remove my Sim's Eduardian Gothic bracelet from all her outfits, my Sim appears to reset, the bracelet does not get removed and remains on all outfits, and a lastException is generated.
What do you expect to see? The bracelet should be removed from all outfits without an error being generated.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Additional info: I currently only have MC Command Center installed so that I would be notified about the LE, and to easily see the error CallStack. However, the LE is also generated without any mods installed.

I don't know why it won't let me post this with the LE attached, but here's the error in question:

Spoiler
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>5874554928baa77965eb9e95</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2024-03-08 18:28:16</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.105.345.1020-1.300.000.179.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>jewelry_elements.py:68</categoryid><desyncid>5874554928baa77965eb9e95</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception running Element (KeyError: 14)&#13;&#10;Traceback (most recent call last):&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 219, in simulate&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 335, in _run&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\interaction_elements.py", line 176, in _behavior_element&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\jewelry_crafting\jewelry_elements.py", line 68, in _do_behavior&#13;&#10; File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\jewelry_crafting\jewelry_tracker.py", line 210, in untrack_jewelKeyError: 14rtim=0&#13;&#10;Client Session Time: 8.21&#13; &#10;Num Save Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Num Load Errors: 0&#13; &#10;Current Game State: 0x96d01090&#13; &#10;LoadingScreenActiveFlag: 1&#13; &#10;Origin Version: 13,140,0,5653&#13; &#10;Modded: True&#13; &#10;SystemInfo: Windows 11 10.0.22631 GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT aticfx64.dll 31.0.23013.1023, GUID: D7B71EE2-30AF-11CF-0678-D32B6EC2D235&#13; &#10;</desyncdata></report>

The problem seems to be occurring in the jewelry_tracker.py module on the untrack_jewel function.

Edit By Crinrict: Changed formatting for readability

Message 1 of 4 (1,267 Views)

Re: [CCSP] Cannot remove jewelry, LE generated

[ Edited ]
Hero

@adr333an Could you please remove all your mods/cc and let the game trigger the error again, then upload the lastException again ?

It's important to have bug reports on vanilla games.

To attach LE's you need to create a rar file.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,185 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Here is the LE I triggered with my Mods folder empty (only Resource.cfg). I'm not too familiar with creating rar files, so I just got rid of the XML tags in the file - I hope that is OK. The first error in this LE about the Drama activity I believe is because I loaded the game without my school activity mods, so that can be ignored. The one that references jewelry is the relevant error.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (978 Views)

Hero
@adr333an Thank you and yes, that's fine this way. That's also an option :D

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (940 Views)