by Hi_its_Nobody

Original Post

Re: Sims can't go certain places as if it's blocked off

Hero
Thank you, received.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (896 Views)

Hero

Playing with my twin babies I realized that I often get a waving Sim when another Sim is trying to interact with the baby already. Even if they're just on the way to do so.

Could that be the issue for you ? @Hi_its_Nobody

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 15 (871 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I had a similar issue where my sim said he could not go to the toilet in the next room - apparently a cieling lamp was blocking his path. One of the bigger ones, combined with the lowest wall height. I deleted it and he could pass fine. Also when carrying or tending a toddler I sometimes have to click "go here" to get them to bed or whatever.
Message 13 of 15 (864 Views)

★ Guide
I don't think so, my sim usually takes care of the baby while the other is at work when the problem occurs.
Message 14 of 15 (850 Views)

Hero
Going to tag this as needs input for now to see if others have this issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 15 of 15 (825 Views)