[FIXED] Mid Century Style Tag Filter is missing items from all packs but the DHD

by daFigg

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Mid Century Style Tag Filter is missing items from all packs but the DHD

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.75.125.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All EPs, Parenthood GP, Laundry Day SP, Tiny Living SP, Courtyard Oasis Kit
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to buy catalog, filter all the items by Style: Mid Century - without having the new DHD GP, nothing shows, but there is Mid Century Furniture included in other packs, too. Some are even named Mid-Century, or is called mid-century in the description. Large number of those are from Get Famous.
What happens when the bug occurs? No mid-century furniture appears after filtering. No tags were added to the existing mid-century furniture, as the MCM was a new style category added to the filtering system.
What do you expect to see? All the appropriate mid century furniture styles from all packs to appear when I filter by the style.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This happened after the new style tag was added to the game by the May 27 patch.

See above

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 2 (411 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] Mid Century Style Tag Filter is missing items from all packs but the

Hero

The Mid Century Style Filter will include items from all packs now, not just from Dream Home Decorator.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)

All Replies

Re: [FIXED] Mid Century Style Tag Filter is missing items from all packs but the

Hero

The Mid Century Style Filter will include items from all packs now, not just from Dream Home Decorator.

Fixed in Patch 1.84.171/1.52

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)