[FIXED] [SE] Excursion: Onsen Lot shows as generic Llama pic/ Breaks Game

by camillaanneismay

Original Post

Rif.: [OPEN] [SE] Excursion: Onsen Lot shows as generic Llama pic/ Breaks Game

Hero
@Gagea25 Unfortunately it's hit and miss depending on when you started the save game.

Is this a new save for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 371 of 395 (980 Views)

★ Guide

Omg no way I need to rush to update my game. I thought it would never be fixed 😩

Message 372 of 395 (979 Views)

Champion
@crinrict It's an old save I've been playing for over a year. I remember trying to go on the excursion with the same sim, when I read about the bug and got the llama pic.
Message 373 of 395 (967 Views)

★ Guide

I heard about someone else having the bug fixed for them but it's still there for me unfortunately 😕. I will try it again after clearing cache. Also I did repair my game after the update. 

Message 374 of 395 (938 Views)

Hero

Bild_2022-02-27_095601.png

Still broken for me too on that save I knew I had the bug

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 375 of 395 (924 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah someone also suggested to try copying the onsen lot from a new save and placing it in the existing one. So I placed an onsen lot from the gallery and cleared my cache and removed all my mods and that didn't work. 

Message 376 of 395 (878 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just encountered this glitch for the first time today, so it's safe to say it's not fixed for everyone. This is a file I have been playing for about half a year, this just happens to be the first time I'm trying to do the mountain excursion. I have tried everything suggested except removing the SE pack and reinstalling it, just because this is a longstanding legacy save that I don't want to ruin.

Message 377 of 395 (857 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [SE] Excursion: Onsen Lot shows as generic Llama pic/ Breaks Game

★★ Novice

No CC, no mods. I repaired my game. I replaced the lot with one from a new save file. Used the phone to schedule. I can not do the mountain excursion. 

Message 378 of 395 (782 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue! I could NEVER EVER play it. I bought that expansion for nothing! Can they please fix this already!!!!

Message 379 of 395 (647 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey everyone,

Does someone now if this bug is still under investigation ?

I do have the issue since the begining of it like a lot of people, i trained my sims for this excursion and one day i want to do it, i never saw it and it's a shame that the main topic of this expansion is out of reach.

Regards,

Mau Stackhouse

Message 380 of 395 (513 Views)