[FIXED] [CD] Toddlers/Pets don't run anymore

by LewkNotLuke

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [CD] Toddlers/Pets don't run anymore

★ Apprentice

I just ran (no pun intended, happy accident) into this issue today. As small as it might seem, I'm really bummed about it. I tried to go this route for now but I am not confidant that I won't make a mistake. I'm sure it's not a priority but yeah, hope this gets fixed soon.

Message 31 of 35 (448 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Toddlers/Pets don't run anymore

Community Manager (retired)

We've been able to reproduce this issue with toddlers, but not pets. Can anyone encountering this issue with pets share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 32 of 35 (391 Views)

Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [CD] Toddlers/Pets don't run anymore

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@SimGuruNick wrote:

We've been able to reproduce this issue with toddlers, but not pets. Can anyone encountering this issue with pets share a save file with me where you've seen it occur? You can DM me the link to your save, thanks so much!

Instructions for sharing your save: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Tea...

I discovered that this issue on pets only happens (at least for me) when they have the lazy or couch potato trait. Hope that is useful

Message 33 of 35 (318 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Toddlers/Pets don't run anymore

★★★ Novice

@PoptartJuniper wrote:

I have started seeing this recently. My toddlers walk slowly and stumble even at max movement skill. See video.

I know this is an old reply, but this is the exact issue I’m having and I even originally posted in this thread 2 years ago. I’ve come back from a hiatus and it’s still a bug.

A fix was found on PC but since I’m on console, I do not know on my end anything

Message 34 of 35 (314 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] [CD] Toddlers/Pets don't run anymore

Hero

Tell a Toddler to run around? Now, they’ll actually run when the Run Around interaction is selected (wait, you have to tell a Toddler to run around?)

Fixed in Patch 1.96.365/1.71

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 35 (1,231 Views)